wtorek, 21 kwietnia 2015

Flesh Maneuvers of the Soul Ship by Adam Majdecki-Janicki

Flesh Maneuvers of the Soul Ship by Adam Majdecki-Janicki

Flesh Maneuvers was originally sent to Bill Shute of Kendra Steiner Editions after he released the "Stoned Gypsy Wanderer" album on CD-R in 2014. He said it's a nice noise album, but wasn't really interested in releasing another A.J. Kaufmann CD-R. So, Flesh Maneuvers ended up being released in April 2015 as the second Adam Majdecki-Janicki LP. In this material, focus was on drone, ambient, and noise, and I also used some original 2002 tape source material I had recorded with Mateusz Nowicki. The album was built around a burroughsian concept of a "Soul Ship" - the real traveler in the human body, maneuvering through life and death. The album is very mystical and I originally wanted to read some poetry over the instrumental recordings, but abandoned the idea as soon as I realized I actually hate my reading voice. So, the album was left in its original form, and as such uploaded to my bandcamp on April 21 2015.

http://adammajdeckijanicki.bandcamp.com/album/flesh-maneuvers-of-the-soul-ship

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz